Dermapen 3: Micro Needling for Healthy Skin
The Dermapen 3MD™ is the latest Micro Needling technology designed to tighten, lift and rejuvenate skin.
- Safer and more effective in piercing the skin than traditional skin needling rollers
- Has a superior effect on collagen and elastin rejuvenation
- Effectively treat hard-to-reach places
- Promotes scar-less healing and natural collagen reproduction
- Prevent the appearance of aging skin
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
Inspired by acupuncture needles, the Dermapen is an evolution from cosmetic needling devices such as rollers. Each cartridge holds twelve tiny needles which stimulate collagen production through the skin’s natural wound healing response. This is a wonderful technology for men and women to consider.
Conditions commonly treated with Dermapen:
- Collagen Induction Therapy
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Ultra Violet Damage
- Acne Prone Skin
- Enlarged Pores
Treatments are spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart. Depending on your concerns, you should see results after 3 to 6 treatments. Dermapen facials can be a part of your regular skincare maintenance regimen.
Frequently Asked Questions About DermapenWhat is the down time after a treatment?
- Pregnant women
- Anyone with an auto-immune condition
- Clients currently on Accutane and blood thinners
- Clients with the following conditions: scleroderma, collagen vascular diseases, cardiac abnormalities, blood clotting problems, active bacterial or fungal infection
- Treatment areas cannot include moles, warts, cystic acne or other growths
|Face & Neck||$225|
|Pre Paid Pkg of 3 Treatments||$607.50|
|Pre Paid Pkg of 6 Treatments||$1147.50|
Book your Dermapen Experience today!