Benefits of Acupuncture
Consistent acupuncture treatments are an excellent preventative medicine whether it be physical, emotional or mental well being. Receiving treatments every 2-4 weeks can help build a resilience to times of peak stress. A healthy lifestyle and diet are also encouraged to make your maintenance plan go further.
Traditional Chinese Medicine is widely recognized in the treatment of various ailments. The World Health Organization has published its recognition of Acupuncture in the treament of many medical concerns including but not limited to the following list:
- Respiratory & Immunological: asthma, allergies, colds, ear-nose & throat disorders
- Gynecological: menstrual cramps, genital herpes, infertility, low libido
- Pain & Neurological: arthritis, sciatica, TMJ, numbness, migraines
- Psychological: anxiety, depression, stress,
- Urological: bladder problems, kidney problems, impotence,
- Gastrointestinal: constipation, diarrhea
- Cardiovascular: heart palpitations, poor circulation
- Dermatological: eczema, acne
- Other: dizziness, fatigue, insomnia, weight, addiction
Read on to see answers to frequently asked questions.